38K+

Moan & Groan

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
There are a few champs that I utterly hate the most in this game.

Tahm kench- has such an annoying slow and damage output that it is unplayable to win a game against him.

Pyke- has a broken kit where he can exchange blows and easily heal from the trade. His hitbox on his ult and Q are ridiculous as I somehow sidestep his abilities yet get pulled or die.

Morgana- Just like any usual CC champion is seems that her Q is easy to hit considering her bind is huge.

Let me know which champs you hate or find unbearable to play with/against.

Fooley019

Moderating
Verified User
Jul 4, 2019
Steam Gift Card
Dude... every time I play a game of League I seem to get a noob tahm on my team trolling, most annoying thing

Ryhz

Heyo!
Jul 18, 2019
Zac. That champ is really annoying, it takes so long to kill him + all the CC hes spilling out. Then when you finally do you have to deal with his passive.

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
I have a new champion that I been playing and I find it very dumb since I don't really know what I am doing. I seem to always win my games with her and always do the most damage and get the most kills with her.

What are your thoughts on Illaoi guys?

admin

Admin
Administrative
Premium Member
Jun 27, 2019
Earth
PayPal Funds
I have a new champion that I been playing and I find it very dumb since I don't really know what I am doing. I seem to always win my games with her and always do the most damage and get the most kills with her.

What are your thoughts on Illaoi guys?
Her ult is extremely deadly, no one in my elo understands that standing in her ult = death, kinda tilts me every time that happens lol