144M+
Total Tournaments
2K+
Total Challenges Completed
38K+

Gaming Talk

xxDemonSeedx

Jul 25, 2019
I always liked the idea of survival Minecraft. Progressively building up from wood tools to diamond. And I'm decent at Redstone so auto farms and water streams for item transportation are really fun to build. Especially when u can just watch your farm run and produce items without any effort.

Cl1max

Jul 18, 2019
Latvia
I always liked the idea of survival Minecraft. Progressively building up from wood tools to diamond. And I'm decent at Redstone so auto farms and water streams for item transportation are really fun to build. Especially when u can just watch your farm run and produce items without any effort.
I love minigames, mostly the only thing I used to play. Stuff like SkyWars, Hunger Games, Bedwars & stuff like that. Insanely fun if you're good at the game but then again Survival is very fun with friends.

JohnLS

Verified User
Sep 13, 2019
Tunisia
Minigames have always been fun for me, such as bedwards etc. you never get the same thing and its very fun with friends. I like survival too especially with some mods. Creative is mainly for just building things and letting you creativity go.

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
I prefer survival since I am just used to playing it all the time. Creative mode is just a place where I go to test things and do it in survival. I do love enjoying playing Minigames on Hypixel and sometimes I regret buying a VIP since I hardly play on the server anymore.